This diagnosis is not to be taken as medical advice.
If you have four or
more symptoms from any of the above categories, then there is a problem, you
should immediately start doing self Ruqyah treatment or seek the assistance of
a reliable and reputable Raaqi.
Symptoms are divided into four
blockages in life:
A blockage is termed
as something which is repetitive, systematic and no actual apparent reason for
its occurrence. Examples of these are:
1. Performance of Salaah especially and any Deeni
actions is a real battle.
2. Cannot get a job.
3. Start off projects but somehow, they never reach a
culmination, or the intended achievement and you must rebuild your life or
works from time to time.
4. Feel tied down in life, unable to make a success of
5. Cannot get married or maintain a relationship, you
feel unusually distant or separated.
6. Always losing money, like there is no blessings in it
and you cannot account for it.
7. People make promises but never come through.
8. Have difficulty in learning.
9. Cannot fall pregnant.
Unusual mental states
1. Do you have doubts about Islam or Allah himself?
2. Been through a traumatic experience which you have
not overcome. Negative emotions when thinking about any incident.
3. Always feeling sad and depressed for no apparent
reason, this depression even leaves one feeling suicidal. Overwhelmed with
hopelessness, laziness, feeling that you not going anywhere in life?
4. Communication problems. Feel misunderstood, and this
leads to arguments and separation.
5. Over thinking which hampers your ability to think
pragmatically and clearly.
6. Experience fear? Have unusual phobias? Panic, anxiety
7. Anger for no reason or excessive anger, more than
warranted for a situation. Rage.
8. Lack of concentration, Lack self-confidence, low
self-esteem, Indecisiveness, Confusion.
9. Perpetual worry for no reason.
10. When you look in the mirror, do you perceive your
face to be unusually pale, dark, or ugly?
11. Always suspicious, feel that people think bad about
you even though that may not be the case.
12. Always forgetting important things.
13. Have any compulsions and addictions.
14. Feel like you are going crazy.
15. Unusually stubborn.
16. Loss of concentration blanking out when talking or
losing track when trying to do work.
17. Feel that people are always repulsed by you.
18. Hear unusual noises, buzzing, ringing sounds or
voices talking to you or calling you.
19. See movement from the corner of your eye, like
someone passing by but when you turn to look there is no one there? When alone
do you feel like some is watching you? See shadows?
1. Doctors cannot explain what is wrong and do not give
a conclusive diagnosis.
2. Doctors say your illness is rare or give an unusual
name to your illness.
3. Do you have a handicapped or special-needs child?
4. Medication does not have an effect.
5. Always sick, move from one illness to the other, or
stuck on one illness and not getting better.
6. Get unusual pains for no reason, stabbing pains,
throbbing, pulsating feelings in the body.
7. Irregular monthly cycles: Regular, Painful, very
uncomfortable, Excessive bleeding.
8. Intimacy problems, lack of libido, painful,
impotence, sterility, infertility.
9. Stomach always bloated.
10. Heartburn, indigestion, irregular bowel movements.
11. Unexplainable bruises, scratches, or marks on your
body which you cannot recall or remember.
12. Skin issues, eczema, psoriasis, spots, etc.
13. Get crawling sensations on your body or pins and
needles for no medical reason?
14. Difficulty falling asleep at night. Feeling sleepy
during the day?
15. Do you sweat from your forehead, back, hands and feet
especially at night?
16. Pain in shoulders and lower back?
17. Excessive urination?
18. Body has an odour even if you had a bath/shower?
19. Unusual hair loss
21. Unusual weight loss
22. Unusual tooth decay or bone issues
23. Do you faint or get epileptic attacks
headaches or migraines.
25. Feel unusually hot adverse to the weather.
unusually cold adverse to the weather.
27. Issues with the feet or calves.
Do you experience any of the following in your dreams
chasing after you or fighting, Accidents, Crime, pinned down whilst sleeping,
a falling sensation, feel like you are falling when you still on the bed.
or crowds of people, letters, numbers.
rivers, seas, tsunami, swimming, anything to do with water.
people who have died, living people dead, cemetery.
mountains, tall buildings, flying, high places.
12. Crazy people.
13. Donkeys, horses.
17. Urine, stool, toilet.
18. Idols, statues.
19. Dogs, lions, cats, animals of prey.
21. Children or babies.
22. Travelling, Different types of transport and
23. Bones, teeth.
27. People doing rituals
pigs, Disgusting animals, dead bodies of animals.
For free qualified
diagnosis & advice on treatment contact our what’s app helpline:
+27 65 555 2828